matters needing attention:
1. Expansion medium: water or water and cutting fluid shall be mixed according to the ratio of 8:2;
2. When replacing the operation power supply, a professional electrician is required to check whether the wiring is correct. Open the cabinet board where the machine touch screen is located, and the indicator light on the relay shows green, indicating that the wiring is correct;
3. Check the anti-wear hydraulic oil condition of the oil tank before expansion, whether the oil quantity is enough [at least above two-thirds of the oil level of the oil tank level gauge], and whether the oil is in good condition;
4. When replacing the expansion head, you must remember to fill up the water, boost the pressure and drain the air [it takes about 10 seconds to increase the pressure, and you can judge whether it runs to the top by the sound of the cylinder], reduce the pressure and absorb water [it takes about 20 seconds to absorb water], and repeat the lifting and depressurizing actions for 3 times to drain the rigid body air and fill the expansion medium. The water adding action is to stop the action of depressurizing [depressurizing is to absorb water];
5. If the expansion head is not inserted into the tube plate hole at the predetermined position, do not click the pressure increase button;
6. The expansion part of the expansion head must be in the tube sheet and inside the tube before expansion;
7. During tube expansion, the expansion head can be pulled out only after the pressure is completely relieved. The expansion pressure is not completely discharged Do not pull out the expansion head before removal. When inserting or pulling out the expansion head, it is forbidden to twist the expansion head.
8. It is recommended to start the oil pump and heat engine for 5 minutes before expansion;
9. The seal between the expansion head and the expansion gun is hard contact. When replacing the expansion head, the cone surface of the expansion head must expose more left-handed nuts. It is recommended to ensure that the left-handed nuts are at least 4 away from the cone surface of the expansion head to the thread.
10. The burr on the inner wall of the nozzle shall be cleaned to prevent scratching the expansion head;
11. During expansion welding, do not stand opposite the expansion gun.
12. Cut off the power supply before leaving after expansion.
Detailed information and operation method can be obtained by email